What if we told you that we could replace an entire arch of your missing teeth on only four implants? That’s right – dentures are no longer your only option! With All-on-4, we build a prosthetic that fits you comfortably and looks aesthetically pleasing on your upper or lower dental arch. By using a combination of four carefully placed implant posts, this prosthetic can be held securely and effectively disperses bite force through the entire jaw.
Read below to learn more! If you have any questions or would like to book a free consultation, call our Louisville, KY office today!
What is All-on-4®?
The All-on-4 system is a procedural process that produces perfect, dependable, natural feeling smiles using beautiful appliances and dental implants. Unlike dentures, these prosthetics are permanently attached to limit the inconvenience of removal and the need for messy adhesives for placement. With all-on-4, your smile is set for a lifetime, with titanium implant posts securing the device while stimulating bite force across the jawbone.
Through our simplified All-on-4 process with Nobel Biocare, implant placement is easier than ever! Using a multitude of implant and abutment styles and combinations, we can place implants at unique angles and positions that avoid areas of weakened bone density; while areas of bone loss would usually require a bone graft, we simply work around the lost bone to secure implants in the best placement possible!
What’s more, is that All-on-4 can be completed in just one visit! How would you like to leave our office with a new smile locked in place – all in one day? Read on for more reasons to get excited!
Benefits of All-on-4®
If you’re not already convinced that All-on-4 is the ideal solution for you, we have more advantages to discuss!
- Does an immediate improvement in your ability to speak, eat, and smile seem like a tremendous benefit? Finally, you can eat those foods you want, speak clearly, and show off the smile you’ve always wanted – what could be better?
- If you assume that all these great qualities come with a heftier price tag than traditional implant procedures, you would be incorrect! All-on-4 is performed in less time and therefore is more cost-effective than other implant solutions. Additionally, it avoids the need for expensive bone graft treatments!
- Following a seven-year period, research shows that All-on-4 is 98% successful with supporting documentation for thousands of patients.
- With only four implants, the prosthetic is designed to perform incredibly without any uncomfortable shifting, gum friction, or movement. The implants can withstand full bite force as well, effectively acting as the closest alternative to natural teeth.
The process for placing All-on-4 begins with a consultation to discuss your needs and interests.
Once this is complete and we have verified your candidacy for the procedure, we can schedule the surgery!
- The surgery will begin by providing adequate sedation to keep you comfortable during the procedure.
- Once we are ready, we will access the jawbone beneath the gum tissue and create four small openings in the bone for the implants; this will include two implants placed in the back corners of the mouth and one on each side of the front quadrants.
- The implant posts will be topped with abutments that can be used to connect the prosthetic to the implants.
- We will suture the gum tissue closed and clean the surgical site before placing a temporary prosthetic.
- We will ensure that your bite fits properly and the appliance feels comfortable before you leave our office.
- Once we have the permanent prosthetic prepared, you will revisit us for it to be secured into place. Finally, the full procedure will be complete, and you will enjoy a new smile!
A Whole New Smile In One Day
As dental implant experts, we recognize the excitement that comes with getting your smile back. You are excited, delighted, and a little giddy to get your implants – we get it! It’s an incredible time, and we want to give you the smile of your dreams as soon as possible. By offering All-on-4 implants, we can replace a full arch of teeth for our patients faster than ever before! If you are interested in All-on-4 implants, please contact our office today to set up a consultation! We will be delighted to serve you.